Our Hotel Services:
Affordable and clean with fantastic service
Hotel Posada Doña Luisa is a great location in Antigua Guatemala. Our hotel is only 2 blocks from Antigua's beautiful Parque Central and close to the most important sites of our beautiful city. We offer a nice small family run hotel while staying within your budget.
Hotel Posada Doña Luisa is within a short five minute walk of pretty much anything you would want to do in Antigua. Around the corner are Colonial Ruins, Museums, many different restaurants and shopping, Pharmacies and Antigua's famous Market. Antigua has two different markets. The Guatemalan typical market where you can buy many different gifts to take home with you, from hand made quilts to wooden mask to anything made from leather to paintings from local artist. Antigua's other market is a regular market where you can find anything from pirated movies to clothing to fruits and vegetables to refrigerators and other household items.
Hotel Posada Doña Luisa offers the following services:
- 24hr front desk assistance in a very secure environment
- Travel Agency to help with any tours or ongoing travel and irport pickup.
- Breakfast is offered for $6 extra per person
- Free city map & bilingual receptionist to answer any travel or site seeing questions
- Free Wi-Fi in all hotel rooms and hotel common areas
- Use of a shared kitchen
- Beverages & snacks
- Free purified drinking water at hotel reception
- Hot water & great water pressure 24hrs per day
- Daily maid service
- Laundry service & Bag storage
- Doctor on call 24hrs for any guest that needs one
- Spanish classes & Translation services
- Beautiful garden with sitting areas, surrounded by beautiful flowers
- Large Corridors with a good volcano view from the 2nd floor
- Family friendly environment, offering pack-n-play baby bed if needed for your infant
- CCTV camera system in all common areas of the hotel for additional security
- Next door is a very good hair salon & day spa, called Minoshikas
Hotel Posada Doña Luisa offers eight very comfortable and clean hotel rooms. All with beautiful Guatemalan typical furniture, fabrics and decoration. All our hotel rooms have cable TV, Wi-Fi and new anti-stress beds.
We can accommodate groups, as we have a total of 23 separate hotel beds and a total capacity of 36 people. If your group is even larger, between all our Antigua hotels, we have over 190 rooms and can accommodate up to 650 people. Even if your group is split between a few of our hotels, you would never be more than a 3 minute walk from the rest of your group, since our hotels are very close to each other and very centrally located to the central park of Antigua. Also, if your group is interested in meal plans, we can provide breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Cancellation policy: 3 days. Cancellations have to be in writing by email. If canceled less than 3 days (72 hours) prior to check-in or no-show, you are charged the full remaining balance of your reservation. For deposits paid to the hotel, if canceled more than 14 days prior to check-in, you receive a full refund minus a $15 cancellation fee. If canceled less than 14 days but more than 3 days before check-in, you forfeit your deposit.
The hotel accepts US dollars, Quetzales, Travelers checks & credit cards. If paying at the hotel with credit or debit card there is a 6% surcharge. The online booking service has a 3rd party comission built into the price.